<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4766021282163201328?origin\x3dhttp://caroline-summer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥The Girl♥

Photobucket
♥C A R O L I N E♥
I'm not a normal girl.
I have low self-esteem.
I love pink and blue.
I love counting the stars at night.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I 'm imperfect but I can't HelP It.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.

♥LET'S TALK♥







♥RHYTHM♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥Thank you♥

Layout & css by:kynzgerl
IMAGES:images Blog contents copyright © 2009-2009

♥Friday, January 11, 2008♥

SHE-Ni Zui Jing Hai Hao Ma(love it)=)

挑一張耶誕卡寫上滿滿祝福的話
Choosing a Christmas card full of happy wishes,
地址寫的是心底你能不能收到它
Will you receive it when the address is your heart?
天有點冷 風有點大 城市寧靜而喧嘩
It’s a little cold, a little windy, the city is peaceful yet bustling
這一個冬天我得一個人走回家
This winter I have to walk home alone

問自己習慣了嗎 沒有你每到夜裡回聲變得好大
Asking myself if I’ve become used to it; without your reply the nights become so long
有沒有什麼好方法 讓寂寞變聽話
There’s no good way to turn loneliness into someone to listen

你最近還好嗎 是不是也在思念裡掙扎
How have you been recently? Are you also thinking of our struggles?
你說會記得我還記得嗎
You said you would remember me; do you still remember?
你最近還好嗎 忙碌嗎累嗎心還會痛嗎
How have you been recently? Busy? Tired? Does your heart still ache?
如果真不得已忘了我 快向快樂出發
If you’ve really forgotten me, I hope you find happiness soon

有再多的牽掛都已沒有權利表達 (沒有權利表達)
Not even many worries can express
舊情人給的問候比陌生人還尷尬 (都還尷尬)
How awkward it is when an old lover asks, “How are you?”
昨天遠了 明天還長 回憶模糊但巨大
Yesterday is far away, tomorrow is still yet to come, memory is fuzzy but huge
這樣的深夜眼淚要怎樣不流下
How do I stop this kind of tears in the night?

repeat bridge, chorus

你最近還好嗎 是不是也在思念裡掙扎
How have you been recently? Are you also thinking of our struggles?
你說會記得我還記得嗎
You said you would remember me; do you still remember?
你最近還好嗎 忙碌嗎累嗎心還會痛嗎
How have you been recently? Busy? Tired? Does your heart still ache?
comments (0) | back to top